HomeMy GardenFeathered VisitorsGood Info

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

YAY!! I GOT EVERYTHING FERTILIZED JUST BEFORE THE RAIN MOVED IN

The weatherman was saying a coldfront was coming and lots of rain with it.  So, yesterday, I ran out and got three bags of organic Medina Growin Green granular fertilizer and got EVERYTHING in my yard fertilized.  The organic gardener that I listen to on the radio, says that fall is the most important and beneficial time of the year to fertilize.


I must have slept very soundly last night, because I didn't hear the coldfront and the rain blow in.  But this morning, I can tell I gots lots of rain on the new fertilizer.  And, all morning there has been a slow, steady rain and that's even better.  This fertilizer doesn't wash away.  It "bonds" to the ground and  continues to slow release.
So, one more very important thing off of my list of things to do.  And, this one is a big relief!!

No comments:

Post a Comment