HomeMy GardenFeathered VisitorsGood Info

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

"I AM NOT THIS HAIR, I AM NOT THIS SKIN, I AM THE SOUL THAT LIVES WITHIN"~ RUMI

"I AM NOT THIS HAIR, I AM NOT THIS SKIN, I AM THE SOUL THAT LIVES WITHIN." ~ RUMI

BIRDS & DAFFODILS:  "I AM NOT THIS HAIR, I AM NOT THIS SKIN, I AM THE SOUL THAT LIVES WITHIN"~ RUMI:
"I AM NOT THIS HAIR,
I AM NOT THIS SKIN,
I AM THE SOUL THAT LIVES WITHIN."
RUMI
~
Young male lion that had climbed into a tree in Murchison Falls, Uganda to rest. He was exactly at my height as I stood out the top window of the car, and he gazed at me for a moment before he settlled in to sleep.
Prints are available at my web site: melissagroo.com
Melissa Groo/All Rights Reserved. Feel free to share. If you're interested in keeping up with my work, please "Follow" me.
MELISSA GROO ~ PHOTOGRAPHER

No comments:

Post a Comment