HomeMy GardenFeathered VisitorsGood Info

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BLUE BUTTERFLY BUSH IN THE RAIN

     This is such a beautiful plant.  Butterfly bush/clerodendrum.  I love blue flowers!  It's growing next to my garden shed and I can see it from my kitchen and studio.  It was just starting to rain, so I couldn't get a good photo, but will try again tomorrow, if the rain doesn't crush the butterfly blooms.
     My goldfish in the pond love when it's raining.  They dart up and down and around, playing in the rain.  A redbud tree spreads it's branches, just above the fish pond and that keeps the rain from hitting the water too hard.  It's fun to watch the fish playing.
     Can't believe it's raining again!  We've been in such a horrible drought.  But, the weather people have been saying we will have a wetter summer and I guess they got it right this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment