HomeMy GardenFeathered VisitorsGood Info

Monday, March 9, 2015

MEMA SAID "SHE WAS A "H"

MEMA SAID "SHE WAS A "H"

Below is Pam's comment about the previous post:
"This made me think of a funny. I am a terrible speller. Simply awful. When my husband and I were dating, we were emailing each other back and forth. I wanted to say No Way Jose to something, but typed No Way Hose. That's the only way we say it now, pronouncing it just like a garden hose. It's our own private 20+ year old joke."
Such cute memories!
It reminds me of something else.
Our Mema lived to be over 100 years old.  Everybody loved her because she was so sweet.
A long time ago, she was telling me about what she called a "bad girl".
Mema told me "she was a "H".
I'll never forget that!!  
Hugs to Mema in heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment