HomeMy GardenFeathered VisitorsGood Info

Thursday, January 23, 2014

ARCTIC FRONT MOVING IN, BUT I'M WARM & COZY IN MY SWEET, COMFORTABLE COTTAGE

This blue plumbago has frozen back, now.  But, I still love seeing this photo, reminding me of
 what used to be and will be again.


In south Texas, we get the tail end of most of the arctic cold fronts.  We're in the midst of one moving in, right now.
A little earlier when I was on my way home, the wind chill factor was in the 20s.  Very, very, very cold for us!!
I'm looking forward to staying at home in my warm and cozy cottage.  As cold as it is, the reason I can let myself enjoy it is because, by this weekend it will be in the 70s again. 
 My thoughts are with my friends up north who are having to live in it for a long time.
(20 degrees below normal!!)
Maybe they don't mind the cold like I do.
And mostly, I'm so sorry for the animals.    Especially, for the homeless ones.  
My heart always goes out to and hurts for them.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely green shot. The little purple blossoms are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I am!! And, so glad I didn't have to go out in that bad, icy weather. There were tons of wrecks and I'm thinking that's because we don't know how to drive on ice. I think we'll be having another arctic front next week as per the weather man.

      Delete