HomeMy GardenFeathered VisitorsGood Info

Thursday, April 5, 2012

COUNTRY SOUNDS AND CAMP BULLIS

     Today, I was working out in the country. I was painting and faux painting a big patio wall and door. My clients have done a lot of work on their yard, since I worked there last. They now have rock walks, a nice garden shed, a dog run for their dogs and a very nice vegetable garden. So, I LOVED working outside and hearing all the happy country bird sounds that I don't get to hear in the city.
     While working, way off in the distance I could hear our guys in training at Camp Bullis. The beautiful, happy bird sounds made me feel good.  But, the sound of our guys in training for war, made me a little sad. I think men love war and they were probably loving working with all that loud equipment.  But, I guess they, mostly, are wanting to be prepared to protect our country and I am so thankful for that.
      (This is a photo of my American flag and spring flowers.)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment