HomeMy GardenFeathered VisitorsGood Info

Friday, July 17, 2015

HAND PAINTING ARTWORK BIRDS & A NEST ON KAREN'S FRONT DOOR

HAND PAINTING ARTWORK BIRDS & A NEST ON KAREN'S FRONT DOOR

A few weeks ago, I shared with you a picture of an aqua door that I was painting with artwork.
Finally, I finished painting it and here it is.
Karen's door was dark brown.  She and I chose this new color for the door.  
 I painted it and then painted the artwork.
Mr. Birdie taking a ribbon to his nest.
Mrs. Birdie building her nest with a ribbon.
~
I painted Karen's garage door to look like it might be carriage house doors.  And, painted ivy and butterflies on it.  
For more pictures, visit this link:
This door was fun to paint and Karen had new landscaping added with tons of pink, purple and blue flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment