HomeMy GardenFeathered VisitorsGood Info

Sunday, August 23, 2015

PAINTING TWO MORE BUTTERFLIES FOR KAREN'S GARAGE/CARRIAGE HOUSE DOORS

PAINTING TWO MORE BUTTERFLIES FOR KAREN'S GARAGE/CARRIAGE HOUSE DOORS

Remember the garage door that I painted a few weeks ago?
 Karen wanted it to look like two carriage house doors that open in the middle.
Here is a link to that post:
I painted butterflies and vines on the door(s).
Karen called and wanted me to paint two more butterflies.
Next time I'm over that way, I'll paint a little more black on the caterpillar part of the butterfly.
I loved painting the butterflies.
From the street, it looks like my painted vines might be a part of the foliage in the pot by the garage door.  In the winter my vine will be the only thing green.
I love working with Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment