HomeMy GardenFeathered VisitorsGood Info

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

TODAY IS A GLORIOUS DAY!! IT'S RAINING, RAINING, RAINING!

It has been raining a lot!!


It started yesterday.  
It was my birthday and I counted it as a special birthday blessing.
Today, it is still raining and more this afternoon and more for the rest of the week.
My trees thank YOU, the birds thank YOU and I thank YOU!!
This drought has been awful and I'm hoping this is the beginning of  the end (of the drought).


I asked Charlie if he wanted a cookie.
When I mention food, he always licks his lips.
Such a good little doggie!!

2 comments:

  1. We need rain so badly here in southern California.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got some really good rain, but not sure when it will happen again. We need a busy hurricane season for the inland waterways. Hope your situation gets better.

      Delete