HomeMy GardenFeathered VisitorsGood Info

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

NEWLY OUT OF THE NEST CAROLINA WRENS IN MY YARD, RIGHT NOW

     There are newly out of the nest, baby wrens in my back yard right now.  They're sooo cute and happy.  I didn't want to get close enough for a photo, because I didn't want to scare the parents.  They were hopping and chirping all over the back of my yard, where it's thick with bushes and shrubbery.  The family will stay together for quite a while and probably go back to their nest to sleep at night, for a while until they get brave enough to start going out on their own.  Happy times!!  Change is good!



This little Carolina Wren is part of a mural I painted for a little boy's room.

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have little babies. I am sure they bring a lot of enjoyment to you. Thanks for sharing. I love my birdies also.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's so much fun to watch them (from a distance).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweety what a beautiful drawing of that little bird, I'd forgotten about this other blog, I'll remember to check it out when I visit you on your other fabulous blog, such a talented Lady you are, thanks for sharing and have a great day. The trees are just starting to bud here, thank goodness spring is finally here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and glad you like my blog. We've been having wonderful weather and this morning a cold front has come in and it's really chilly. But, in a couple of days, spring will be here, again.

    ReplyDelete